- Students Should Attend The Class Regularly.
- Students Should Come In Uniform Saree.
- Students Should Have 90% Of Attendance Otherwise Students Are Not Allowed To Write The Examinations.
- Students Should Maintain Silence While Entering & Leaving the Class Room.
- Students Must Maintain Discipline Inside the Campus.
- The First Monday Of Every Week Will Start With The Prayer.
- All Students Should Involve In The Extracurricular Activities.
- Students Must Wear The ID Cards Inside The Campus.
- Electronic Devices Are Not Allowed In the Campus.
- Students are responsible for their belongings.
- Lunch should be taken in the student dining hall.
- ID Card is compulsory to all the students within the campus as well as in the college bus.
- Students are expected to give due respect to teachers when they enter the class rooms.
- Loitering and making noise in the corridors during class hours must be avoided.
- Kindly follow the sanitary rules while using the toilet.
- College Fee, Bus Fee and University Examination Fee should be paid in Time.If They fail to pay within the stipulated time, fine amount will be collected along With the Fees.
- No Visitor (Friend or Family Members) is allowed to meet the students during Class hours without the permission of the PRINCIPAL.
- Students are allowed to go on tours / one day trips only with the permission From the PARENTS and the PRINCIPAL.
- At the time of meeting / functions in the college a well disciplined behavior Should be followed.
RULES FOR EXAMINATION
- Leave letters or Excuse Letters will not be encouraged on any account During examination time.
- Attending the Internal Exam and Model Exam is compulsory.
- During the Examination, students should bring their own pen, pencil, and calculator etc., borrowing the materials from other is strictly prohibited.
- The students those who found indulging in malpractices like copying, consulting, bringing Bits, exchanging sheets will be dismissed immediately without consideration.
- Students without hall ticket and ID card should not be allowed to attend University Examination .
of Learners and Learning
- FPEEC Education in Contemporary India
- FPEES Education and Socialization
- FPEET Essentials of Teaching and Learning
Group – B : Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies
- FCPTA Pedagogy of Tamil : Part – I
- FCPEN Pedagogy of English : Part – I
- FCPMA Pedagogy of Mathematics : Part – I
- FCPCS Pedagogy of Computer Science: Part – I
- FCPPS Pedagogy of Physical Science : Part – I
- FCPBS Pedagogy of Biological Science : Part – I
- FCPCA Pedagogy of Commerce and Accountancy
- FCPAL Assessment of Learning
Group – C : Optional Course
- FEPCE Environmental Education
Total Number of Papers for B.Ed.: 9
M.Ed. –Master of Education
Group – A PERSPECTIVE COURSES
- FPHPE Historical and Political Economy of Education in India
- FPAEP Advanced Educational Psychology
- FPCDD Curriculum Design and Development
Group – B TOOL COURSE
- FTBER Basics in Educational Research
Group – C TEACHER EDUCATION COURSE
- FTEEL Teacher Education in India : Elementary Level
Group – D SPECIALISATION: CORE COURSE
- FSCSE Structure, Status and Issues in Secondary Education
Group – D SPECIALISATION: THEMATIC COURSE
- FSTWS Women Studies
Total Number of Papers in M.Ed. : 7